- Referenced in 1041 articles
- algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both the Sage development model...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- specification and inference are performed relative to axiomatic theories, which can be related ... another via inclusion and theory interpretation. IMPS provides relatively large primitive inference steps to facilitate ... comprehension of the resulting proofs. An initial theory library contained over a thousand repeatable proofs...
- Referenced in 1062 articles
- commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects are ideals ... free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- greater part of elementary set theory, including relations, functions, injections, surjections, ordinals and cardinals. Results ... Wellordering Theorem. Isabelle/ZF also provides theories of lists, trees, etc., for formalizing computational notions...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Birgé and P. Massart [Probab. Theory Relat. Fields...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- combining advantages of rough sets and dominance relation. The purpose of this system is resolving ... bases on rough set theory combined with dominance relation, which is quite new approach ... rough set with dominance relation. The role of the user is simplified to preparation ... does not have to get familiar with theory basis of used analysis model, which...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- equations, doing calculations in general relativity and field theories, or doing simple things such...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- robustness of the HLLE solver is closely related to the signal velocities and a single ... scheme is based on a new stability theory for discontinuities in fluids, which was never...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- clustering principle based on elementary probability theory. The security of the NTRU cryptosystem comes from ... with the independence of reduction modulo two relatively prime integers...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory and Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods ... RealitÃ© (ELECTRE), COmplex PRoportional ASsessment (COPRAS), Grey Relational Analysis (GRA), UTility Additive (UTA), and Ordered ... Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory and Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods ... institutes involved in both design and manufacturing related projects. It is also an ideal study...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- polynomial systems. Smale’s α-theory uses estimates related to the convergence of Newton ... program alphaCertified implements algorithms based on α-theory to certify solutions of polynomial systems using...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Also, the paper discusses issues related to logical theory generation...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- combinatorial aspects of Coxeter group theory, particularly those related to the Bruhat ordering and Kazhdan...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- library on well-founded rewrite relations and its application to the automated verifications of termination ... important results of the theory of well-founded (rewrite) relations in the proof assistant...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley. CAYLEY is a high level programming language which ... algorithms for doing calculations in groups and related structures. This paper gives a useful introduction...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- objects, conjectures relating the concepts and proofs of the conjectures. In group theory, for example...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- viewpoint of probability theory. (1) We propose a probabilistic relational data model and a genericprobabilistic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- diagrams in the standard model and related theories both analytically and numerically. A user-friendly...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- primarily directed to the user; the background theory is -- with the exception of the natural ... particular, although all necessary notions from the relational calculus are introduced, its algebraic properties...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- using New Jersey ML. It implements various related type systems - the Edinburgh Logical Framework ... Calculus of Constructions (GCC) and the Unified Theory of Dependent Types (UTT). LEGO...