- Referenced in 1 article
- vibrational Schrodinger equation. The quantum simple harmonic oscillator provides the traditional first approximation for modeling ... approximate larger systems through a ”relaxed” model that allows complete coupling of up to three...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The most recent research-oriented software package developed...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...