- Referenced in 5 articles
- proposed algorithm is that arbitrary renumbering algorithms can be used in the load rebalancing step ... including both graph partitioning and space-filling renumbering algorithms. The presented algorithm is packed...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- data that may have been recoded and renumbered can be not only tedious but also...
- Referenced in 1 article
- numbering of the nodes. By an appropriate renumbering of the nodes, it is often possible...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- BILUM is a set of programs designed for...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- COSMOS/M is a complete, modular, self-contained finite...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- ILUM: A multi-elimination ILU preconditioner for general...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- symrcm: Sparse reverse Cuthill-McKee ordering. r = symrcm...