- Referenced in 842 articles
- allows the user to concentrate on the modeling problem by making the setup simple ... problems which may require many revisions to establish an accurate model. The system models problems...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- real-time systems need to be rigorously modeled and specified in order to be able ... their correctness with respect to the desired requirements. In KRONOS, components of real ... time systems are modeled by timed automata and the correctness requirements are expressed...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- continuous components, and temporal requirements are verified by symbolic model checking. If the verification fails...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- name space that the generative communication model requires...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- sets without the imposition of a parametric model. The main goal of this book ... reader’s intuition and mathematical skills required for a comprehensive understanding of kernel smoothing...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- implementation of any realistic constitutive model requires extensive development and testing. Initial testing...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- algorithm is iterative, a quadratic model being required at the beginning of each iteration, which ... adjusting the variables. When the quadratic model is revised, the new model interpolates...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- with, and searches for causal and statistical models. The aim of the program ... provide sophisticated methods in a friendly interface requiring very little statistical sophistication of the user ... confounders of measured variables, to search for models of latent structure, and to search...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- user. The New Physics model first requires to write a new CalcHEP model file...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- with Bayesian hierarchical models. Unfortunately, fitting such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo ... upon the specific problem at hand. This requires extensive coding on the part ... wide variety of Gaussian spatial process models for univariate as well as multivariate point-referenced...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Multiscale model required solving one local Dirichlet problem on each subdomain per interface iteration...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model-checking Java source code. Bandera takes ... requirement formalized in Bandera’s temporal specification language, and it generates a program model...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- developing applications, such as optimization models, that require running many network analyses with modified input ... simplify adding analysis capabilities to integrated network modeling environments based on CAD, GIS, and database...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- analysis or high-level design model. Requirements are usually inconsistent and incomplete and we deal...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Bayesian Semi- and Nonparametric Modeling in R. Data analysis sometimes requires the relaxation of parametric...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- example, they may think that a model requires data that is unavailable, when in fact ... base or could be calculated from another model. Or they may believe that...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- many instances, a joint modeling approach is either required or may produce a better insight ... package JM that fits joint models for longitudinal and time-to-event data...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- with scalars transport if required. Several turbulence models are available, from Reynolds-Averaged models...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- forming quadratic models by interpolation. Obviously, no first derivatives are required. A typical iteration ... variables either by minimizing the quadratic model subject to a trust region bound...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- both modeling and analyzing concerns. Modeling parts provides support required from specification to detailed design ... embedded characteristics of systems. MARTE concerns also model-based analysis. In this sense, the intent ... provides facilities to annotate models with information required to perform specific analysis. Especially, MARTE focuses...