- Referenced in 3 articles
- retry them when the thread is rescheduled. The mostly functional nature of the Caml language...
- Referenced in 1 article
- show that the monitoring, prediction, and rescheduling (with precise repro) are efficient and effective...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- The paper presents Visiplan, a knowledge-based modelling...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- VRPH is an open source C++ package for...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- GridLab -- a grid application toolkit and testbed. In...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Performance Evaluation for Parallel Systems(PEPS). PEPS is...
- Referenced in 1166 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 1168 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2538 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- SparsePOP: a sparse semidefinite programming relaxation of polynomial...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 975 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...