- Referenced in 71 articles
- systems. However, when the analysis focuses on properties related to resource usage, localities, interference, mobility ... currently available tool that supports the combined analysis of behavioral and spatial properties of systems...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- GRASS (Geographic Resources Analysis Support System) is a raster/vector GIS, image processing system, and graphics...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- VAMPIR: Visualization and Analysis of MPI Resources. Performance analysis most often is based...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- 10/31/94, p.38). Groups such as the Productivity Analysis Research Network (PARN ) and others have supported ... link to other WWW resources. This introduction focuses more on gaining an intuitive understanding...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- guides to some of the resources for the analysis of spatial data using...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- open-source, multi-platform data analysis and visualization application. ParaView users can quickly build visualizations ... extremely large datasets using distributed memory computing resources. It can be run on supercomputers...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- element method (FEM), popularly known as isogeometric analysis (IGA). It is heavily based on PETSc ... have applications which require extensive computational resources...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- GenStat as an all embracing data analysis tool, offering ease of use via our comprehensive ... mention a whole host of training and resource...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- relational database retrieval system with a color analysis technique. The Chabot project was initiated ... Resources. The goal was to integrate a relational database retrieval system with content analysis techniques...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- search engines, browser toolbars, text analysis tools, and data resources that support research and development...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- imperative and functional fragments of programs. The resources that COSTABS can infer include termination, number ... number of asynchronous calls, among others. The analysis bounds provide formal guarantees that the execution ... will never exceed the inferred amount of resources. The system can be downloaded as free ... first system able to perform resource analysis for a concurrent language...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- ReCount: a multi-experiment resource of analysis-ready RNA-seq gene count datasets. Explore...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ResAna: a resource analysis toolset for (real-time) JAVA. ResAna is a tool that ... perform three types of resource analysis: loop-bound analysis, heap-space usage analysis and stack ... requires the proprietary VeriFlux tool, therefore this analysis is unfortunately only available to owners ... work of the Radboud University Resource Analysis team, lead by Marko van Eekelen...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- features and properties of various analysis methods. Web Resource: The data sets and R programs...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- from observed data is essential before investing resources, time and effort in performing actual biomedical ... interesting biological models are nonlinear but identifiability analysis for nonlinear system turns...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- GeneSigDB: a manually curated database and resource for analysis of gene expression signatures. GeneSigDB ... published literature. It provides a standardized resource of published prognostic, diagnostic and other gene signatures ... these in gene set enrichment analysis. Since GeneSigDB release 1.0, we have expanded from...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- both in terms of computational and data resources. In theory, a variation on this scheme ... various experiments on image data. Underlying our analysis are insights for the analysis...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SOCR: Statistics Online Computational Resource. The need for hands-on computer laboratory experience in undergraduate ... approaches for problem-driven statistical thinking, data analysis and result interpretation. In this paper ... modeling, virtual online probability experimentation, statistical data analysis, visualization and integration. Following years of experience ... SOCR). This resource performs many of the standard types of statistical analysis, much like other...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- research prototype which performs automatic program analysis and which is able to infer cost ... cost model chosen from a selection of resource descriptions, and tries to bound the resource ... COSTA provides several non-trivial notions of resource, such as the amount of memory allocated ... executed by the program. When performing cost analysis, COSTA produces a cost equation system, which...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- primer, Event History Analysis with R is a didactically excellent resource for students and practitioners...