- Referenced in 287 articles
- focussing on the software’s functionality, we review aspects of project management and historical development...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries. We emphasize libraries that work well...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- layout. In this paper we provide a review of the challenge from...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- adaptive random search method of the reviewer), being always able to find the optimum...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- geometry as well. In this survey, we review selected approaches, algorithms, and results on shortest...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- geophysical flows. This article is a review of MPDATA, a class of methods for numerical ... family of MPDATA schemes, to review existing MPDATA options, and to demonstrate...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- extensive Spatial Econometrics Toolbox functions. A brief review of the design aspects of the revised...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Varying Structural Vector Autoregressions and Monetary Policy”, Review of Economic Studies, 2005), with a focus...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- development of widely available software. This paper reviews and summarizes the methodology of the linear...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- several times during the bounding process. We review other solution approaches and compare the numerical...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- ordinal and/or categorical parameters. We review a family of local-search-based algorithm configuration procedures...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- objective linear programming. Vector maximization software is reviewed and the ADBASE solver for computing...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- results. The authors provide a thorough review of the specialized literature in CWW and highlight...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- following sections, we review the role that generic programming plays in the STL and compare...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- ibid. 79, No. 1, 100-110 (1994; reviewed above)]. The implementation allows the user...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- PROSITE motifs and their periodic reviewing. In return, PROSITE is used to help annotate SWISS ... domain identification used by PROSITE are reviewed in this paper. descriptors...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- added in the new edition. For a review of the 1996 edition...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- differential equations.par The book begins with a review of direct methods for the solution...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- elliptic partial differential equations. par This paper reviews the objectives of the ITPACK project, summarizes...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- extensions and applications. We give a brief review of numerical methods implemented in the widely...