- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SYSTAT hat alles, was Sie für die statistische...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- R package rainbow: Rainbow Plots, Bagplots and Boxplots...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ViCo: A metric for the complexity of information...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- A comparison of complementary automatic modeling methods: RETINA...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...