- Referenced in 2716 articles
- computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic combinatorics. It provides a mathematically rigorous ... number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- approaches. Moreover, this algorithm offers rigorous bounds on computational cost and storage. It is likely...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is an imperative computer programming language that was conceived as a successor ... rigorously defined syntax and semantics. The contributions of ALGOL 68 to the field of computer...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- example application, we compute a new rigorous high-precision bound on operator dimensions...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- problem: 5. The RODES Program: The RODES (Rigorous ODE Solver) program is a highly adaptive ... multiprocessorprogram. As we pointed out earlier, the computations are performed in intervalarithmetic with directed rounding...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear ... univariate functions univariate and multivariate (interval) polynomials rigorous real interval standard functions (fast, very accurate...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- package for computing rigorous bounds on the solution of an initial value problem...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- nonnegative orthant. It provides functions for computing rigorous error bounds of the true optimal value...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- annulusA i, fori=1,...,q. The computation of Newton’s correction is performed in such ... based on a rigorous backward rounding error analysis, guarantees that the computed approximations...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- reproducible research for computer vision scientists and students. It includes rigorous implementations of common building ... directly with MATLAB, a popular language for computer vision research...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Rigorous computation of the endomorphism ring of a Jacobian. We describe several improvements and generalizations ... algorithms for the rigorous computation of the endomorphism ring of the Jacobian of a curve...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- class library CoStLy for the rigorous computation of complex function values or ranges is presented...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper presents algorithms, software development and computational complexity analysis for problems arising ... combinatorial libraries. These are the first rigorous algorithmic results in the literature. We also present ... results are superior both in accuracy and computing time to the best software reports published ... literature. For 5-peptoid design, the computation is rigorously reduced to an exhaustive search...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Computation of smooth manifolds via rigorous multi-parameter continuation in infinite dimensions. In this ... paper, we introduce a constructive rigorous numerical method to compute smooth manifolds implicitly defined...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- flexible C++ modules designed for rigorous numerics in dynamical systems. The CAPD library ... modules which are mainly designed to computation of homology of sets and maps and nonrigorous...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- book as indicated by the term “rigorous” in the title. That means that for each ... algorithm applied to the John conditions and computationally executed proofs of the existence of feasible...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- were all conjectured, and then rigorously proved, by computer-assisted methods, that should be amenable...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- small calculus, Featherweight Java, for which rigorous proofs are not only possible but easy. Featherweight ... Haskell. It offers a similar computational ”feel,” providing classes, methods, fields, inheritance, and dynamic typecasts...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Johansson (email@example.com). It supports efficient high-precision computation with polynomials, power series, matrices and special ... real and complex numbers, with automatic, rigorous error control...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- widely used in computational proteomics. It was observed by the rigorous cross-validation test...