- Referenced in 254 articles
- geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical imaging, robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical methods...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- library has been used in various applications (Robotic, Signal Theory, Biology, Computational Geometry, . . . ) and more...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- applications in high level control of robots and industrial processes, intelligent software agents, discrete event...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- forward kinematics of Stewart-Gough parallel-link robots. Adaptive multiprecision implemented for finding isolated solutions...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- collaboration with the Speech, Vision and Robotics Group of the Cambridge University Engineering Department. There...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- areas such as space, aviation, and robotics. The work is a continuation of an effort...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Problem. The ability to simultaneously localize a robot and accurately map its surroundings is considered ... prerequisite of truly autonomous robots. However, few approaches to this problem scale up to handle ... recursively estimates the full posterior distribution over robot pose and landmark locations, yet scales logarithmically ... conditional landmark distributions and a distribution over robot paths. The algorithm has been run successfully...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- domain modeling, for example, mechatronic models in robotics, automotive and aerospace applications involving mechanical, electrical...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Robotics Toolbox is a software package that allows a MATLAB user to readily create ... manipulate datatypes fundamental to robotics such as homogeneous transformations, quaternions and trajectories. Functions provided...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- application of the SLAM methodology from mobile robotics to the ”pure vision” domain ... hardware. This work extends the range of robotic systems in which SLAM can be usefully ... high-performance full-size humanoid robot and live augmented reality with a hand-held camera...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- PDEs arise in ﬁelds such as control, robotics, differential games, dynamic programming, mesh generation, stochastic...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- complex systems for use within automotive, aerospace, robotics, process and other applications. The Dymola environment...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- some applications based on MPFI are given: robotics, isolation of polynomial real roots...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- useful in a variety of areas including robotics, security protocols, web-services, etc. For example...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 864: General and robot-packable variants of the three-dimensional bin packing problem ... general orthogonal packings and when restricted to robot packing...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- optimization problems, e.g. the optimal trajectory of robot arms; the optimal thickness of steel...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Representations for robot knowledge in the KnowRob framework. In order to robustly perform tasks based ... abstract instructions, robots need sophisticated knowledge processing methods. These methods have to supply the difference ... execution. For filling these information gaps, a robot first has to identify them ... KnowRob} knowledge processing system for robots. In this article, we discuss why the requirements...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Modular Transformer) is a self-reconfigurable modular robot that has been developed by AIST...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- formerly known as the Speech Vision and Robotics Group) of the Cambridge University Engineering Department...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- challenge for computer science, artificial intelligence, and robotics technologies. It is to promote the development ... RoboCup-97, an international competition of robotic soccer to be held in conjunction with IJCAI...