- Referenced in 440 articles
- rotation, and are shown to provide robust matching across a substantial range of affine distortion ... pose parameters. This approach to recognition can robustly identify objects among clutter and occlusion while...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- sparse matrix algorithms. It allows for robust and repeatable experiments: robust because performance results with...
- Referenced in 336 articles
- velocities at the interface. The stability and robustness of the HLLE solver is closely related ... middle wave speed. They are quite robust and efficient but somewhat more diffusive...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics ”Essential” Robust Statistics. The goal is to provide tools allowing ... analyze data with robust methods. This includes regression methodology including model selections and multivariate statistics ... where we strive to cover the book ”Robust Statistics, Theory and Methods” by Maronna, Martin...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- element code. The programming environment provides a robust tool for extended finite element (XFEM) computations ... natural requirements for modularity, extensibility, and robustness. To facilitate mesh -- geometry interactions with hundreds...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- BerkMin: A fast and robust SAT-solver. We describe a SAT-solver, BerkMin, that inherits ... Experiments show that our program is more robust than Chaff being able to solve more...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- oriented design techniques. At the same time, robustness issues were considered and enhancement made...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- remarkably improved from previous schemes in robustness and accuracy. The convergence rate is shown...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- international reputation as a source of robust and efficient numerical software. Among its best known...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- PARDISO is a thread-safe, high-performance, robust, memory efficient and easy to use software...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- deficient covariance matrix, and we provide a robust and reliable Lanczos algorithm which -- despite...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- quality. We discuss ways to improve the robustness and the performance, but our aim here...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- implemented with the goal of providing robust time integrators and nonlinear solvers that can easily...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- MINLP). KNITRO is highly regarded for its robustness and efficiency. KNITRO provides a wide range...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Robust Control Toolbox™ provides functions, algorithms, and blocks for analyzing and tuning control systems ... performance and robustness. You can create uncertain models by combining nominal dynamics with uncertain elements ... techniques let you design controllers that maximize robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically tunes...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- optimization environment is flexible, easy-to-use, robust and reliable for the solution ... grown out of a need for advanced, robust and reliable tools to be used...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- clustering and K-means clustering are not robust to missing data, and may lose effectiveness ... different real data sets, and assessed the robustness of the imputation methods to the amount ... that KNNimpute appears to provide a more robust and sensitive method for missing value estimation...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- system. PHAVer’s exact arithmetic is robust due to the use of the Parma Polyhedra...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- given quality of result. Thirdly, a robust algorithm for ”border matting” has been developed...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- than existing ones. The system is fairly robust to image alterations...