- Referenced in 294 articles
- element of b).Qhull accounts for round-off error. It returns ”thick” facets defined...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- viewed as a clever way to round a sequence of fractional solutions ... study the effect of replacing the original rounding function (which is fast and simple ... somehow blind) with more clever rounding heuristics. In particular, we investigate ... diving-like procedure based on rounding and constraint propagation-a basic tool in Constraint Programming...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- multiple-precision floating-point computations with correct rounding. MPFR has continuously been supported...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Publications). The package contains separation routines for rounded capacity inequalities, homogeneous multistar inequalities, generalized multistar...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- computations are performed in intervalarithmetic with directed rounding when necessary. This functionality is providedby...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- consequent effect of this column selection on rounding error is observed. By allowing that...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- innovative design choices. The number of rounds must be moderate and rounds must have short ... iterative with very similar round functions disappears, an observation that increases the design space...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- consists of the iteration of a simple round function, similar to a block cipher without...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- that Rijndael is faster (having fewer rounds) but Serpent is more secure. We designed Serpent ... cryptanalysis. We also used twice as many rounds as are sufficient to block all currently...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error propagation. The CADNA library enables ... estimate round-off error propagation using a probabilistic approach. With CADNA the numerical quality ... CADNA provides new numerical types on which round-off errors can be estimated. Slight modifications ... interpret the information it provides concerning round-off error propagation in a code...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- forced us to augment the number of rounds. The goal of this paper...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- with certainty. Solving methods: Realpaver implements correctly rounded interval-based computations in a branch...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- stream cipher based on the 8-round cipher Salsa20/8. The changes from Salsa20/8 to ChaCha8 ... designed to improve diffusion per round, conjecturally increasing resistance to cryptanalysis, while preserving—and often ... improving—time per round. ChaCha12 and ChaCha20 are analogous modifications of the 12-round ... round ciphers Salsa20/12 and Salsa20/20. This paper presents the ChaCha family and explains the differences...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- data conversion and arithmetic operators with rounding control, interval and complex interval arithmetic, accurate vector/matrix...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- stop condition, based on a rigorous backward rounding error analysis, guarantees that the computed approximations...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- first architecture, we propose a round-based implementation while the second is a fully serialized...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- allows users to specify the number of rounds (3, 4, or 5) to be used...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Outward rotations: a tool for rounding solutions of semidefinite programming relaxations, with applications...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- correctness does not depend on floating point rounding errors. It can handle non-linear ordinary...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- minority class, SMOTE is introduced at each round of boosting. Introduction of SMOTE increases ... cases in the distribution at each boosting round. In addition to maximizing the margin...