- Referenced in 6934 articles
- methodology, and R provides an Open Source route to participation in that activity...
- Referenced in 900 articles
- Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of the most challenging combinatorial optimization task. Defined more ... consists in designing the optimal set of routes for fleet of vehicles in order...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- ATSP) Sequential ordering problem (SOP) Capacitated vehicle routing problem (CVRP...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Pastry: Scalable, decentralized object location, and routing for large-scale peer-to-peer systems. This ... Pastry, a scalable, distributed object location and routing substrate for wide-area peer-to-peer ... applications. Pastry performs application-level routing and object location in a potentially very large overlay ... Pastry node efficiently routes the message to the node with a nodeId that is numerically...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- provides substantial support for simulation of TCP, routing, and multicast protocols over wired and wireless...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- algorithms for the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem. The routines are those that were used ... Algorithm for the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem” (by Lysgaard, Letchford, and Eglese, published in Mathematical...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- under different names): algorithm engineers construct fast route planning methods; database and information systems researchers ... spanners. Related problems are considered for compact routing and distance labeling schemes in networking...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Multiple Ant Colony System for Vehicle Routing Problems with Time Windows. MACS-VRPTW ... Optimization based approach useful to solve vehicle routing problems with time windows is presented. MACS ... MULTIPLE ANT COLONY SYSTEM FOR VEHICLE ROUTING PROBLEMS WITH TIME WINDOWS 5.1. Introduction This chapter ... Multiple Ant Colony System for Vehicle Routing Problems with Time Windows. MACS-VRPTW is based...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- novel approach to the adaptive learning of routing tables in communications networks. AntNet ... algorithm with six state-of-the-art routing algorithms coming from the telecommunications and machine...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- provide an application developer with an easy route to extend an existing serial code which...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- seperations routines for the capacitated vehicle routing problem. The CVRPSEP package is a collection ... algorithms for the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem. The routines are those that were used ... Algorithm for the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem” (by Lysgaard, Letchford, and Eglese, published in Mathematical...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- generic peer-to-peer object location and routing substrate overlayed on the Internet, and leverages...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- heuristic methods for solving the Vehicle Routing Problem.Spider Web is a software module for calculating ... optimal routes in a road network. It can run as a servlet as part...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Routing information protocol in HOL/SPIN We provide a proof using HOL and SPIN of convergence ... Routing Information Protocol (RIP), an internet protocol based on distance vector routing. We also calculate...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Additionally, home health care problems contain a routing component: a nurse must be able ... consider both, the staff rostering and vehicle routing components while minimizing transportation costs and maximizing...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- based method for solving the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem (CVRP), called BoneRoute. The CVRP deals...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- TimberWolf placement and routing package. TimberWolf is an integrated set of placement and routing optimization ... placement, as well as standard cell global routing, have been developed. Experimental results on industrial...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- MIRPLib -- a library of maritime inventory routing problem instances: survey, core model, and benchmark results ... class of deterministic single product Maritime Inventory Routing Problems (MIRPs), which we call deep ... port. Despite a growing interest in combined routing and inventory management problems in a maritime ... MIRPLib is to help maritime inventory routing gain maturity as an important and interesting class...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- pair of nodes, we show that sideways routing tables maintained at each node provide sufficient...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- AntHocNet: an adaptive nature‐inspired algorithm for routing in mobile ad hoc networks. In this ... paper, we describe AntHocNet, an algorithm for routing in mobile ad hoc networks...