- Referenced in 1 article
- supply an instance of the browser reference. Independance from the environment that you are working ... rest of the output. Enforces the scoping rules applied by the VRML node structure...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- databases. BACKGROUND: The ability to query many independent biological databases using a common ontology-based ... sources, and using declaratively represented forward-chaining rules to take information that is variably represented...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MyRS is a rough sets system independent of...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...