- Referenced in 8359 articles
- differences, but much code written for S runs unaltered under R. R provides a wide...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- widely used EISPACK and LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- well. The current version of Genocop should run without changes ... SPARC machine). This program can also be run on a DOS system. This software...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ language is a C++ idiom. It runs on any Unix-like OS (with...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- especially efficient choice for repeated production runs...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- portable subset of C, and runs on a considerable number of different systems. There...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- space dimension without unreasonable penalties on run-time and memory consumption...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LAPACK, which has been designed to run efficiently on shared-memory, vector supercomputers...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- numerical integration and optimization. Together, they run on all popular operating systems, are quick...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- only serial (single core) jobs can be run...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- including meshing, and pre- and post-processing) runs in parallel as standard, enabling users...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- environment (IDE) for the Pascal programming language running on CP/M, CP/M-86, and DOS, developed...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- written in portable Fortran-77, and has run on MS-DOS PC’s and Unix...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- alignments, yields a gapped BLAST program that runs at approximately three times the speed ... resulting Position-Specific Iterated BLAST (PSIBLAST) program runs at approximately the same speed per iteration...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- main TSP solver includes code for running over networks of UNIX workstations...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- Harwell Laboratory on IBM mainframes running under OS and MVS. Over the years, the Library...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- available memory in the machine GMP runs on. GMP has a rich set of functions...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- users of the UNIX operating system, Perl runs on several other operating systems, and provides...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- first-order formula in our syntax. Running SPASS on such a formula results ... first-order logic is undecidable, SPASS may run forever without producing any final result...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- operations on sets of terms and clauses. Run-time algorithm specialisation is used to accelerate...