- Referenced in 874 articles
- functional data analysis functions and sample analyses through the CRAN distribution system. This ... files containing the functions and sample analyses, as well as two .txt files giving instructions...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for the TSP (and related problem) from various...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- about the true structure in the large sample limit, provided that structure and the sample...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project is concerned with flexible software for the Bayesian...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Iterative signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate samples. Compressive sampling offers a new paradigm ... basis. The major algorithmic challenge in compressive sampling is to approximate a compressible signal from ... noisy samples. This paper describes a new iterative recovery algorithm called CoSaMP that delivers ... requires only matrix-vector multiplies with the sampling matrix. For compressible signals, the running time...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- intended usage. Please read our sample license agreement (or the german version) for more details...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- surface and improving the approximation by sampling where the prediction error may be high...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- conditional density estimation under a variety of sampling schemes; and (iii) hazard rate estimation with...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- some of the algorithms it incorporates. Four sample CAYLEY programs are given: a test ... easy and comfortable to use. As the sample programs show, novel approaches may be needed...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- have to be done. Note, that all sample codes given in [R. Klatte ... work properly with C-XSC 2.0. Sample codes are available on the web page...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Allows for witness set manipulation via both sampling and membership testing. Accepts square or nonsquare...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- effects Models in S .Data sets and sample analyses from Pinheiro and Bates, ”Mixed-effects...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- amount of noise -- much less than the sampling error -- provided the total number of queries...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- evolution strategy, new candidate solutions are sampled according to a multivariate normal distribution ... candidate solutions is exploited for learning the sample distribution and neither derivatives nor even...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- because low discrepancy sequences tend to sample space ”more uniformly” than random numbers. Algorithms that...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- statistical and graphical analysis of Monte Carlo sampling output. It can be used ... other program which produces sampling output...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- LOLIB is a library of sample instances for the linear ordering problem. LOLIB includes data...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Gray (1988), A class of K-sample tests for comparing the cumulative incidence...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- such as testing the emptiness or computing sampling points in each connected component of their ... existence of real solutions and to compute sample points in each connected component...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference. Data types...