- Referenced in 774 articles
- functional data analysis functions and sample analyses through the CRAN distribution system. This ... files containing the functions and sample analyses, as well as two .txt files giving instructions...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for the TSP (and related problem) from various...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- about the true structure in the large sample limit, provided that structure and the sample...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- intended usage. Please read our sample license agreement (or the german version) for more details...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project is concerned with flexible software for the Bayesian...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Iterative signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate samples. Compressive sampling offers a new paradigm ... basis. The major algorithmic challenge in compressive sampling is to approximate a compressible signal from ... noisy samples. This paper describes a new iterative recovery algorithm called CoSaMP that delivers ... requires only matrix-vector multiplies with the sampling matrix. For compressible signals, the running time...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- surface and improving the approximation by sampling where the prediction error may be high...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- have to be done. Note, that all sample codes given in [R. Klatte ... work properly with C-XSC 2.0. Sample codes are available on the web page...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- some of the algorithms it incorporates. Four sample CAYLEY programs are given: a test ... easy and comfortable to use. As the sample programs show, novel approaches may be needed...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- conditional density estimation under a variety of sampling schemes; and (iii) hazard rate estimation with...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Allows for witness set manipulation via both sampling and membership testing. Accepts square or nonsquare...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- evolution strategy, new candidate solutions are sampled according to a multivariate normal distribution ... candidate solutions is exploited for learning the sample distribution and neither derivatives nor even...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- effects Models in S .Data sets and sample analyses from Pinheiro and Bates, ”Mixed-effects...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- because low discrepancy sequences tend to sample space ”more uniformly” than random numbers. Algorithms that...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- LOLIB is a library of sample instances for the linear ordering problem. LOLIB includes data...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- such as testing the emptiness or computing sampling points in each connected component of their ... existence of real solutions and to compute sample points in each connected component...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- indicates the conventions and approximations used. Sample results are compared with similar calculations...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- optimal WVD rate as the number of samples increases. Further, we demonstrate that over ... wide range of practical sample-lengths, ForWaRD improves on WVD’s performance...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- adopts an approximated approach based on surface sampling and point-to-surface distance computation...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- robust gradient sampling algorithm for nonsmooth, nonconvex optimization The authors describe a practical and robust...