- Referenced in 518 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- local search algorithms to solve Boolean satisfiability problems. Both algorithms work on formulae that ... value to each variable. If the assignment satisfies all clauses, the algorithm terminates, returning ... then repeated until all the clauses are satisfied. WalkSAT and GSAT differ in the methods ... that will result in the fewest previously satisfied clauses becoming unsatisfied, with some probability...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- condition under which a linear hybrid system satisfies a temporal requirement. Hybrid systems are specified...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- provided that structure and the sample data satisfy various commonly made (but not always true...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis-Putnam method is one of the major ... practical methods for the satisfiability (SAT) problem of propositional logic. In the last decade...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- method has a limit point which satisfies the first and second order necessary conditions...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- given initial values, they must satisfy G(T,Y,YPRIME) = 0.). The subroutine solves...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- parameters that minimize or maximize objectives while satisfying constraints. The toolbox includes solvers for linear...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- ground equational rewriting is applied. If satisfiability is detected, one or more models are printed...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- whose loop formulas are not satisfied by M and adds their corresponding clauses...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- project for checking that software satisfies critical behavioral properties of the interfaces it uses...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- formal proof language has been designed to satisfy quite contradictory requirements, being both ’declarative...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- procedure to compute the differential equation satisfied by their product. Each command in the gfun...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Constrained Nonlinear (Minimax) Optimization Problems, Generating Iterates Satisfying All Inequality Constraints. CFSQP ... successive iterates generated by CFSQP all satisfy these constraints. Nonlinear equality constraints are turned into ... inequality constraints (to be satisfied by all iterates) and the maximum of the objective functions...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- given domain. The assignment has to satisfy certain restrictions so as to limit the interference...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- book also includes a number of satisfiability problems, illustrating the ability of constraint-based local ... search approaches to cope with both satisfiability and optimization problems in a uniform fashion...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CVC3 is an automatic theorem prover for Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT) problems. CVC3...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- efficient SMT solver that decides the satisfiability of arbitrary formulas containing uninterpreted function symbols with...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Conflicts And Satisfaction in Quantified Boolean Satisfiability Solver”, Proceedings of 8th International Conference on Principles ... Conflict Driven Learning in a Quantified Boolean Satisfiability Solver”, Proceedings of International Conference on Computer...