- Referenced in 643 articles
- software coupled with its unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra package or scalable LAPACK ... goals of both projects are efficiency, scalability, reliability, portability, flexibility, and ease of use.\parScaLAPACK...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable code for solving highly nonlinear transient problems enabling ... DYNA affords increased computation speed thereby improving scalability. The developer of LS-DYNA, LSTC, continuously...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- Chord: A scalable peer-to-peer lookup service for internet applications. A fundamental problem that ... simulations, and experiments show that Chord is scalable, with communication cost and the state maintained...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- Joachims, 2002a ]. [Joachims, 1999a]. The algorithm has scalable memory requirements and can handle problems with...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- emphasis is on modern powerful and scalable preconditioners. hypre provides various conceptual interfaces to enable...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- better accelerating ability and a better scalability than the other version...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Pastry: Scalable, decentralized object location, and routing for large-scale peer-to-peer systems. This ... design and evaluation of Pastry, a scalable, distributed object location and routing substrate for wide ... routing hops. par Pastry is completely decentralized, scalable, and self-organizing; it automatically adapts ... nodes confirm Pastry’s scalability and efficiency, its ability to self-organize and adapt...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations, is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- contains black-box classes to construct highly-scalable smoothed aggregation preconditioners. ML preconditioners have been...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- SpaceEx: Scalable Verification of Hybrid Systems. We present a scalable reachability algorithm for hybrid systems ... with more than 100 variables illustrate the scalability of the approach...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- costs, IBM DB2 offers extreme performance, flexibility, scalability and reliability for any size organization...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- processed data. It also has linear scalability with respect to the number of input-sequences...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- beyond SATzilla07 by making the portfolio construction scalable and completely automated, and improving...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Support for large-scale optimization (some algorithms scalable to millions of parameters and thousands...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- solid dynamics simulations using PRONTO3D An efficient, scalable, parallel algorithm for treating material surface contacts ... adaptive) load balancing algorithm. This approach is scalable to thousands of computational nodes...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- achieving high performance, robustness, accuracy, and scalability on parallel architectures. This general purpose FEAST solver...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Scala is a highly expressive, concise and scalable language. It is also the most prominent...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- case-sensitivity, and formatting. It is highly scalable both in the sheer quantity of data...