- Referenced in 263 articles
- massively parallel computers. Its emphasis is on modern powerful and scalable preconditioners. hypre provides various...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- preconditioners, e.g., based on domain decomposition or the multigrid method. We measure the parallel performances ... iterations on the cores count (scalability of the preconditioner) and on the mesh size (optimality...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- case study in the performance and scalability of optimization algorithms. We analyze the performance ... large optimization problems on high-performance parallel architectures. Our case study uses the GPCG (gradient ... number of free variables, and the preconditioner. In addition, we discuss how the software design...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PSBLAS) is a package of parallel algebraic multi-level preconditioners. It implements various versions ... provide scalable and easy-to-use preconditioners in the context of the PSBLAS (Parallel Sparse...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- optimised numerical algorithms and software for the scalable solution of partial differential equations (PDEs ... future exascale systems exhibiting a heterogeneous massively parallel architecture. In order to cope with ... preconditioners. On top of that, additional scalability is facilitated by exploiting massive coarse grained parallelism...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- analysis. This paper describes a new parallel, scalable and robust finite element based solver ... scalability of our solver on these problems is demonstrated. Lastly, we show that good scalability ... linear solver using a new algebraic multilevel preconditioner, constructed based on the idea of semi...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- available preconditioned iterative methods, and more scalable than parallel sparse direct solvers. A critical step ... using PSPIKE+ is the extraction of a preconditioner that is in the form ... linear systems involving the preconditioner. This is accomplished using a parallel tearing-based method, which ... results in impressive robustness and good parallel scalability on computing platforms with a limited number...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- solution of partial differential equations problems using parallel sparse linear algebra modules. This talk provides ... scalability of core computational routines – in particular, the iterative solver, the preconditioner and the matrix...
- Referenced in 1 article
- multigrid preconditioner allows the efficient and scalable solution of huge systems on massively parallel computers...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...