- Referenced in 575 articles
- Fortran77 subroutines designed to solve large scale eigenvalue problems. The package is designed to compute ... technique that is suitable for large scale problems. For many standard problems, a matrix factorization ... ARPACK software is capable of solving large scale symmetric, nonsymmetric, and generalized eigenproblems from significant...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- building blocks for the implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale-Invariant Keypoints. This paper presents a method ... scene. The features are invariant to image scale and rotation, and are shown to provide...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear ... factors of the basis matrix), automatic scaling of linear contraints, and automatic estimation of some...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for large-scale bound-constrained optimization. L-BFGS...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear optimization (Release A) LANCELOT is a software ... package for solving large-scale nonlinear optimization problems. This book provides a coherent overview ... design and implementation of large-scale optimization algorithms...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- improved to meet the demands of large-scale applications. Nuprl LPE, the newest release, features...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- software package for large-scale nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- built-in eigs routine (ARPACK) for large-scale eigenvalue computations...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- programs on both a small and large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- version includes an algorithm for training large-scale transductive SVMs. The algorithm proceeds by solving...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- state maintained by each node scaling logarithmically with the number of Chord nodes...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm for solving large-scale nonlinear programs involving sparse nonlinear constraints ... very competitive with other codes for large-scale nonlinear programming from both an efficiency...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- scaling and squaring method for the matrix exponential revisited. The scaling and squaring method ... MATLAB function expm. The method scales the matrix by a power of 2 to reduce ... squares to undo the effect of the scaling...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- versatile environment for testing small- and large-scale nonlinear optimization algorithms. Although many of these...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for large-scale bound-constrained optimization L-BFGS...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- employ asymptotic analysis to formally derive proper scalings for the numerical fluxes in the limit...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- NETGEN: A program for generating large scale capacitated assignment, transportation, and minimum cost flow network...