- Referenced in 752 articles
- Fortran77 subroutines designed to solve large scale eigenvalue problems. The package is designed to compute ... technique that is suitable for large scale problems. For many standard problems, a matrix factorization ... ARPACK software is capable of solving large scale symmetric, nonsymmetric, and generalized eigenproblems from significant...
- Referenced in 1007 articles
- building blocks for the implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- programs on both a small and large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale-Invariant Keypoints. This paper presents a method ... scene. The features are invariant to image scale and rotation, and are shown to provide...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for large-scale bound-constrained optimization. L-BFGS...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear ... factors of the basis matrix), automatic scaling of linear contraints, and automatic estimation of some...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- software package for large-scale nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- built-in eigs routine (ARPACK) for large-scale eigenvalue computations...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear optimization (Release A). LANCELOT is a software ... package for solving large-scale nonlinear optimization problems. This book provides a coherent overview ... design and implementation of large-scale optimization algorithms...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- improved to meet the demands of large-scale applications. Nuprl LPE, the newest release, features...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for large-scale bound-constrained optimization L-BFGS...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- version includes an algorithm for training large-scale transductive SVMs. The algorithm proceeds by solving...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- state-of-the-art packages for large-scale scientific computation written and developed...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- employ asymptotic analysis to formally derive proper scalings for the numerical fluxes in the limit...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- scaling and squaring method for the matrix exponential revisited. The scaling and squaring method ... MATLAB function expm. The method scales the matrix by a power of 2 to reduce ... squares to undo the effect of the scaling...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing. Data analysis meets...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction: Probing the Pareto frontier for basis pursuit ... suitable for problems that are large scale and for those that are in the complex ... test problems demonstrate that the method scales well to large problems...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm for solving large-scale nonlinear programs involving sparse nonlinear constraints ... very competitive with other codes for large-scale nonlinear programming from both an efficiency...