- Referenced in 954 articles
- published handbook and companion Web site, both scheduled for completion in 2003. More than...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present a set of benchmark instances ... single- and multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problems. The instances have been systematically generated ... improvements in the area of project type scheduling...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- supply and network planning, Logistics, TV commercial scheduling, Structural engineering. Due the strengths...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- real-world problem of personnel scheduling. In this paper, the authors report another successful application ... rather different real-world problem of personnel scheduling occuring at a UK academic institution...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- programs for the job-shop scheduling problem. The codes are based on the paper ... computational study of the job-shop scheduling problem” by David Applegate and William Cook (which...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Implementation of resource constraints in ILOG SCHEDULE: a library for the development of constraint-based ... scheduling systems. It has been argued that the use of constraint-based techniques and tools ... implementation of precise, flexible efficient and extensible scheduling systems; precise and flexible as the system ... existing code). The paper presents ILOG SCHEDULE, a C++ library enabling the representation...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- areas of Oz include optimization problems like scheduling, time tabling, placement and configuration, reasoning...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- from supply chain management to sports tournament scheduling. Over the last two decades, constraint programming ... applications, arranged by meta-heuristics. It presents scheduling applications, along with the background necessary...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- dimensional space. This algorithm permits an annealing schedule for ”temperature” T decreasing exponentially in annealing ... multi-dimensional parameter-space. This annealing schedule is faster than fast Cauchy annealing, where...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 82 articles
- plant models. You can also tune gain-scheduled controllers. You can specify multiple tuning objectives...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- systems-users, applications, resources, and resource brokers (schedulers) for design and evaluation of scheduling algorithms ... managed by time or space shared schedulers. The processing nodes within a resource ... configuration, and availability. The resource brokers use scheduling algorithms or policies for mapping jobs...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- earch community has inspired work in observation scheduling, planetary rover exploration and spacecraft control domains...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- features of PicoSAT including an aggressive restart schedule...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- which includes encryption and decryption and key schedule, occupies approximately 11K gates, which...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- control your budget with Nimrod/G’s economic scheduling capabilities. Whilst initially oriented towards embarrassingly parallel...
BL data set
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Highly Disjunctive and Highly Cumulative Project Scheduling Problems. In recent years, constraint satisfaction techniques have ... been successfully applied to “disjunctive” scheduling problems, i.e., scheduling problems where each resource can execute ... been obtained in the area of “cumulative” scheduling. Multiple constraint propagation algorithms have been developed ... disjunctive counterparts. Different problems in the cumulative scheduling class seem to have different characteristics that...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- block cipher without a key schedule. The choice of operations is limited to bitwise...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- network simplex implementation: Vehicle scheduling in public transit and Lagrangean pricing This paper investigates ... flow formulation of the multiple-depot vehicle scheduling problems arising in public mass transit ... effective method to solve multiple-depot vehicle scheduling problems to proven optimality...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- toolkit for the simulation of application scheduling. Advances in hardware and software technologies have made ... distributed resources. Consequently, the study of scheduling algorithms for such applications has been an active ... research. Given the nature of most scheduling problems one must resort to simulation to effectively ... simulation toolkit for the study of scheduling algorithms for distributed application. We give the main...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- accompanying data for different classes of project scheduling problems. The objective is to construct random ... predictors of the hardness of different project scheduling problems. Some of them have been implemented...