- Referenced in 219 articles
- areas needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- class library for extended scientific computing. The original version of the C-XSC library ... class library for extended scientific computing. Berlin: Springer-Verlag (1993; Zbl 0814.68035)] have...
- Referenced in 2145 articles
- correct order. (Perhaps you are a computer scientist or someone working in information science ... this sequence has appeared before in the scientific literature. You go the OEIS web site ... Knuth, ”The Art of Computer Programming”, where you find your algorithm described. The entry even...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- wide range of applications, including scientific computing and computer graphics. An unstructured simplex mesh requires...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- innovative concepts and tools for automated scientific computing, with a particular focus on automated solution...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- methodologies migrate from computer science to scientific computing, developers of numerical software are faced with...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- PASCAL-XSC: PASCAL for Extended Scientific Computing. The programming language PASCAL-XSC was developed ... solution of scientific problems based upon a properly defined and implemented computer arithmetic...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- packages for large-scale scientific computation written and developed by the Numerical Analysis Group...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- programming environment for verified scientific computing and numerical data processing. C-XSC is a tool...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive finite element methods (FEMs) are a modern...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma ... report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- widely in the fields of scientific and engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- various advanced concepts of modern scientific computing. COSY currently has more than 2000 registered users...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- overhead. Thus DUNE ensures efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- databases of interest to the numerical, scientific computing, and other communities. The repository is maintained...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- structures and algorithms. A complex set of computational methods is needed, each likely having different ... complicated implementation details. Combining the powerful scientific computing and graphics capabilities in Matlab, with...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- enables users to exploit their existing computer hardware to solve much larger problems at minimal ... world are using PVM to solve important scientific, industrial, and medical problems in addition ... become the de facto standard for distributed computing world-wide...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- major challenge facing software libraries for scientific computing is the ability to provide adequate flexibility...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- ADMAT 2.0 Many scientific computing tasks require the repeated computation of derivatives. Hand-coding ... tedious, complex, and error-prone. Moreover, the computation of first and second derivatives, and sometimes ... often a dominant step in a scientific computing code. Derivative approximations such as finite-differencing...