- Referenced in 254 articles
- areas needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- innovative concepts and tools for automated scientific computing, with a particular focus on automated solution...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- packages for large-scale scientific computation written and developed by the Numerical Analysis Group...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- class library for extended scientific computing. The original version of the C-XSC library ... class library for extended scientific computing. Berlin: Springer-Verlag (1993; Zbl 0814.68035)] have...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- wide range of applications, including scientific computing and computer graphics. An unstructured simplex mesh requires...
- Referenced in 2366 articles
- correct order. (Perhaps you are a computer scientist or someone working in information science ... this sequence has appeared before in the scientific literature. You go the OEIS web site ... Knuth, ”The Art of Computer Programming”, where you find your algorithm described. The entry even...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- methodologies migrate from computer science to scientific computing, developers of numerical software are faced with...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- PASCAL-XSC: PASCAL for Extended Scientific Computing. The programming language PASCAL-XSC was developed ... solution of scientific problems based upon a properly defined and implemented computer arithmetic...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- programming environment for verified scientific computing and numerical data processing. C-XSC is a tool...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- overhead. Thus DUNE ensures efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive finite element methods (FEMs) are a modern...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma ... report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- widely in the fields of scientific and engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- various advanced concepts of modern scientific computing. COSY currently has more than 2000 registered users...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- aimed to support numerical methods and scientific computing. The problem of quality tetrahedral mesh generation...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- databases of interest to the numerical, scientific computing, and other communities. The repository is maintained...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- structures and algorithms. A complex set of computational methods is needed, each likely having different ... complicated implementation details. Combining the powerful scientific computing and graphics capabilities in Matlab, with...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- powerful and widely used environment for scientific computing is Matlab. The aim of MatCont...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- well studied problem in combinatorial scientific computing, and is commonly used to reduce communication...