- Referenced in 2 articles
- provides logical operations (e.g. negation) on graphical objects; these operations have user-specified scopes, allow...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- automated theorem prover for multi-modal hibrid logic with binders, the converse and global modalities ... both in the scope and contains in its scope a universal operator. The works lying...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- aspect-oriented extension to the Java. AspectJ TM...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- Federation and navigation in SPARQL 1.1. SPARQL is...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- FreshML: programming with binders made simple. FreshML extends...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- MTT: The Maude termination tool. Despite the remarkable...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Keccak is a family of sponge functions. The...