- Referenced in 0 articles
- generating subtle HOMs, including several search-based software engineering techniques, enumeration search, and random search...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- algebra software. Various fields of science and engineering rely on linear algebra for large scale ... available numerical software for their problems. We have developed a search-based expert system that ... optimization. Lighthouse provides a novel software engineering environment aimed at maximizing both developer productivity...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- EO is a template-based, ANSI-C++ evolutionary...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- An interactive simulation and analysis software for solving...
- Referenced in 987 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- KEEL: a software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- ECJ 21: A Java-based Evolutionary Computation Research...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- A simple and practical approach to unit testing...
- Referenced in 1120 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 1 article
- IGUANA: input generation using automated novel algorithms. A...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Apache Ant is a Java library and command...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Bunch: A clustering tool for the recovery and...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- Adam: A Method for Stochastic Optimization. We introduce...