- Referenced in 29 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient solution of linear elliptic partial differential equations ... derivative boundary conditions is allowed. The equations are automatically discretized using second-order finite differencing ... given which demonstrate ease of use, efficiency, and applicability to a wide range of problems...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- interactions. Second-order time stepping schemes are presented along with the boundary conditions employed which ... used in Part 2, where the efficiency of the code is discussed, along with several...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- proven to be computationally very efficient. An enhanced pressure-correction method is proposed to speed ... second-order accuracy is reached in time, while the spatial accuracy ranges from fourth-order ... sixth-order depending on the set of imposed boundary conditions. The software developed to implement ... algorithm is called HOLOMAC, and its numerical efficiency opens the way to deal with...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Navier-Stokes equations with no-slip boundary conditions. A generic projection maps one vector ... fourth-order accurate both in time and in space. To facilitate efficiency comparison to other ... vastly superior over lower-order methods in terms of efficiency and accuracy. In some cases ... personal desktop would be faster than a second-order method running on the fastest supercomputer...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- turbulent flows. The method uses a second-order, finite-volume pressure-correction scheme, where ... efficient FFT-based solvers in problems with different combinations of homogeneous pressure boundary conditions...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- second-order time discretization is used. To speed up convergence and enhance efficiency we have ... magnetic fields. Strategies for satisfying the condition ∇.B = 0 in the implicit evolution...
- Referenced in 1 article
- pFOSM: an efficient algorithm for aerodynamic robust design based on continuous adjoint and matrix-vector ... with respect to the uncertain variables. First-order derivatives with respect to the uncertain ... need of computing up to second-order derivatives of the QoI with respect ... proposed robust design algorithm avoids computing second-order derivatives by computing matrix-vector products instead...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...