- Referenced in 1641 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5082 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5933 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12222 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 8565 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1399 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SPRINT2D is a set of software tools for...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- We present a FORTRAN package of subprograms for...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...