- Referenced in 169 articles
- share computing power, databases, and other tools securely online across corporate, institutional, and geographic boundaries ... resource monitoring, discovery, and management, plus security and file management. In addition to being...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing. Its origins date...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- cryptography applications and research, Internet security applications, algebra systems, computational algebra research...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- library structure with type secure facilities for separate compilation and linking. The major part...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Compiler for the Analysis of Security Protocols. Casper is a program that will take ... description of a security protocol in a simple, abstract language, and produce a CSP description...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- designed to achieve a remarkable list of security properties. As a result MQV has been ... whether the protocol can be proven secure in a rigorous model of key-exchange security ... this model that invalidate its basic security as well as many of its stated security ... which all the MQV’s security goals can be formally proved to hold...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- principle based on elementary probability theory. The security of the NTRU cryptosystem comes from...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- AVISPA (Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and Applications) is a push-button tool ... automated validation of Internet security-sensitive protocols and applications. It provides a modular and expressive ... formal language for specifying protocols and their security properties, and integrates diﬀerent back-ends that...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- universally composable secure channel based on the KEM-DEM framework. For ISO standards on public ... paper investigates a more general hybrid protocol, secure channel, using KEM and DEM, such that ... session. This paper shows that KEM semantically secure against adaptively chosen ciphertext attacks (IND-CCA2 ... semantically secure against adaptively chosen plaintext/ciphertext attacks (IND-P2-C2) along with secure signatures...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Lauter and Mityagin recently presented a strong security definition for authenticated key agreement strengthening ... protocol, called NAXOS, that enjoys a simple security proof in the new model. Compared ... other hand MQV does not have a security proof, and the HMQV security proof ... simple and intuitive proof that CMQV is secure in the LaMacchia-Lauter-Mityagin model...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- making these networks feasible and useful, security has received little attention. We present a suite ... security protocols optimized for sensor networks: SPINS. SPINS has two secure building blocks: SNEP...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- addition to its high level of security. It is confirmed that Camellia provides strong security...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- cost smart card. The security is controversial, since we have no proof of security ... even more careful about it’s security. FLASH and SFLASH have been accepted as submissions...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- cinema, digital television, medical imaging, defence imaging, security, geographic imaging and remote sensing, digital culture...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- system has benefitted from many enhancements like security services, data management faculties and distributed storage...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- featured, and Open Source toolkit implementing the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL v2/v3) and Transport Layer ... Security (TLS v1) protocols as well as a full-strength general purpose cryptography library...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- implementation techniques, Piccolo achieves both high security and notably compact implementation in hardware. We show ... that Piccolo offers a sufficient security level against known analyses including recent related-key differential...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Better lattice security estimates. The best lattice reduction algorithm known in practice for high dimension ... Schnorr-Euchner’s BKZ: all security estimates of lattice cryptosystems are based ... longer optimal, but the precise impact on security estimates was unclear. We assess this impact ... running time, thereby revising lattice security estimates. For instance, our simulation suggests that the smallest...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- handles job management, resource selection, security, and fault tolerance. We also present results from application...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- compression and “confusion.” We provide a detailed security analysis of concrete instantiations, and give ... having comparable efficiency) by a supporting asymptotic security proof: it can be formally proved that...