- Referenced in 1 article
- copy lattice augmentation sequence, the seed lattice for which has been determined by exhaustive search...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 2385 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2337 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 6264 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...
- Referenced in 1030 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2265 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- TAPENADE is an Automatic Differentiation Engine developed at...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...
- Referenced in 808 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Algorithm 447: effcient algorithms for graph manipulation. Efficient...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SelInv --- An Algorithm for Selected Inversion of a...