- Referenced in 1 article
- BinSim: trace-based semantic binary diffing via system call sliced segment equivalence checking. Detecting differences ... software plagiarism detection and malware lineage inference. Especially when analyzing malware variants, pervasive code obfuscation ... equivalence checking, a hybrid method to identify fine-grained semantic similarities or differences between ... approach improves existing semantics-based binary diffing by 1) inferring whether two executable binaries’ behaviors...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- EasyCheck — Test Data for Free. We present a...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- XSB is a Logic Programming and Deductive Database...