- Referenced in 6 articles
- approximation and their numerical approximations by Runge–Kutta semi-Lagrangian methods and Runge–Kutta discontinuous...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- intrinsic structural properties of GRNs to accurately approximate the corresponding Chemical Master Equation (CME) with ... PIDE) that is solved by a semi-lagrangian method with high efficiency. The validity...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 660 QSHEP2D: Quadratic Shepard method for bivariate...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- SSRFPACK is a Fortran 77 software package that...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...