- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Analysis and implementation of TR-BDF2 This paper...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1483 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- A set of three drivers for BOXMG: A...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Vlasov Approximation by a Direct and Object-oriented...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP) ...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- An oscillation suppressing semi-Lagrangian solver for...