- Referenced in 148 articles
- decreased substantially while enhancing their sensitivity to weak similarities. A new criterion for triggering ... many cases is much more sensitive to weak but biologically relevant sequence similarities. PSI-BLAST...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- utility functions within limits given by a sensitivity analysis of the ordinal regression problem. There...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- SIMPLIcity: Semantics-sensitive integrated matching for picture libraries. We present here SIMPLIcity (semantics-sensitive integrated...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- CLUSTAL W: improving the sensitivity of progressive multiple sequence alignment through sequence weighting, position-specific...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- involving qualitative value scores and weights; Interactive sensitivity and robustness analyses. MACBETH (Measuring Attractiveness...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- appears to provide a more robust and sensitive method for missing value estimation than SVDimpute...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- automated validation of Internet security-sensitive protocols and applications. It provides a modular and expressive...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- dynamic rewrite rules for expressing context-sensitive transformations, thus supporting the development of transformation components...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Typical applications are data assimilation, model tuning, sensitivity analysis, and determination of singular vectors...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- annealing also permits adaptation to changing sensitivities in the multi-dimensional parameter-space. This annealing...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- form y’ = f(t,y,p) with sensitivity analysis capabilities (both forward and adjoint modes ... integration of the original ODEs, the sensitivity systems, or the adjoint system. Depending ... number of functional outputs, one of two sensitivity methods is more appropriate. The forward sensitivity ... result of which is the solution sensitivity. The gradient of any output function depending...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- locale-aware for sorting, case-sensitivity, and formatting. It is highly scalable both...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Software and algorithms for sensitivity analysis of large-scale differential algebraic systems. The authors describe ... software package DASPK 3.0 for the sensitivity analysis of large-scale differential algebraic equations. They ... outline the underlying algorithms for the sensitivity analysis and for the choice of consistent initial...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- event-based execution model of distributed, time-sensitive systems -- the ”timed poset model.” Posets provide ... correctness and performance analysis of distributed time-sensitive systems...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Design Optimization,Parameter Estimation, Uncertainty Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis, The Dakota (Design Analysis...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- mechanism and target selection, and examining the sensitivity to the thermodynamics...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- data and hence is highly sensitive to outlying observations. Two robust approaches have been developed...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Tool for Proving Termination of Context-Sensitive Rewriting. Restrictions of rewriting can eventually achieve termination ... rewrite sequences issued from every term. Context-sensitive rewriting (CSR) is an example of such...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- PatternHunter: faster and more sensitive homology search. MOTIVATION: Genomics and proteomics studies routinely depend ... homology search techniques: increasing seed size decreases sensitivity whereas decreasing seed size slows down computation ... uses a novel seed model for increased sensitivity and new hit-processing techniques for significantly ... increased speed. At Blast levels of sensitivity, PatternHunter is able to find homologies between sequences...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- ordinary differential equation solver with explicit simultaneous sensitivity analysis. ODESSA is a package of FORTRAN ... equations and the associated first-order parametric sensitivity equations, yielding the ODE solution vector below ... first-order sensitivity coefficients with respect to equation parameters below;. ODESSA is a modification...