- Referenced in 555 articles
- data files is available as a separate package. Once translated, these files may be manipulated...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- principles, including design by contract, command-query separation, the uniform-access principle, the single-choice ... open-closed principle, and option-operand separation. Many concepts initially introduced by Eiffel later found...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- programming, but it became prominent as a separate area around 1977 when Hervé Gallaire...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- part of CUTE, has become a separate tool, easily callable by various packages. It features...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions We consider the problem of minimizing a smooth objective ... large n if f has a certain separability structure. This structure is always implied...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- participants. Each person participated in two sessions, separated by two weeks (14 days) time...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Fortran subprograms for the solution of separable elliptic partial differential equations. FISHPACK contains a collection ... fourth-order finite difference approximations to separable elliptic Partial Differential Equations (PDEs). These include Helmholtz ... spherical coordinates, as well as more general separable elliptic equations. The solvers use the cyclic ... nonseparable elliptic PDEs, or a mix of separable and nonseparable ones, consider using the MUDPACK...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Company, contains two advanced software packages, available separately or together. Sparse Optimal Control Software (SOCS ... integral part of SOCS or as a separate package...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- routines. This preordering for sparsity is completely separate from the factorization. Working precision iterative refinement...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- written in the C programming language, for separation of various classes of cuts in branch ... Mathematical Programming - see Publications). The package contains separation routines for rounded capacity inequalities, homogeneous multistar...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- library structure with type secure facilities for separate compilation and linking. The major part...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- linear constraints, and nonlinear constraints are treated separately. Hence it is especially effective...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- some algorithmic improvements. LSODE is available in separate double and single precision versions, called DLSODE...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- based, normal flow, and augmented Jacobian matrix. Separate routines are also provided for dense...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- quantify their respective effects by experimenting with separate versions of the MONA tool that...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- system of linear inequalities can be done separately by using the function ’fmel...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- problem specific parts, i.e., the separation of cutting planes, column generation, and primal heuristics. ABACUS...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- MIQCQP) include quality blending in process networks, separating objects in computational geometry, and portfolio optimization ... hybrid energy systems, heat exchanger networks, reactor-separator-recycle systems, separation systems, data reconciliation, batch...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- higher order statistics), BSS (blind source separation) employing SOS (second order statistics) and LP (linear...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- others. FM models seek to separate out or ’un-mix’ data that is assumed...