- Referenced in 481 articles
- data files is available as a separate package. Once translated, these files may be manipulated...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- programming, but it became prominent as a separate area around 1977 when Hervé Gallaire...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions We consider the problem of minimizing a smooth objective ... large n if f has a certain separability structure. This structure is always implied...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- part of CUTE, has become a separate tool, easily callable by various packages. It features...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- participants. Each person participated in two sessions, separated by two weeks (14 days) time...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- library structure with type secure facilities for separate compilation and linking. The major part...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Fortran subprograms for the solution of separable elliptic partial differential equations. FISHPACK contains a collection ... fourth-order finite difference approximations to separable elliptic Partial Differential Equations (PDEs). These include Helmholtz ... spherical coordinates, as well as more general separable elliptic equations. The solvers use the cyclic ... nonseparable elliptic PDEs, or a mix of separable and nonseparable ones, consider using the MUDPACK...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- written in the C programming language, for separation of various classes of cuts in branch ... Mathematical Programming - see Publications). The package contains separation routines for rounded capacity inequalities, homogeneous multistar...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Company, contains two advanced software packages, available separately or together. Sparse Optimal Control Software (SOCS ... integral part of SOCS or as a separate package...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- routines. This preordering for sparsity is completely separate from the factorization. Working precision iterative refinement...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- principles, including design by contract, command-query separation, the uniform-access principle, the single-choice ... open-closed principle, and option-operand separation. Many concepts initially introduced by Eiffel later found...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- linear constraints, and nonlinear constraints are treated separately. Hence it is especially effective...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- some algorithmic improvements. LSODE is available in separate double and single precision versions, called DLSODE...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- based, normal flow, and augmented Jacobian matrix. Separate routines are also provided for dense...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- problem specific parts, i.e., the separation of cutting planes, column generation, and primal heuristics. ABACUS...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- quantify their respective effects by experimenting with separate versions of the MONA tool that...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- system of linear inequalities can be done separately by using the function ’fmel...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- higher order statistics), BSS (blind source separation) employing SOS (second order statistics) and LP (linear...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- structurally decomposing them into elementar synchronous processes. Separate compilation in reactive languages is however made ... issue by global safety requirements. To enable separate compilation of the functional components of reactive ... languages, typing is the medium allowing the separate compilation of functions in a program ... flow graph can similarly be used for separately compiling reactive processes and for assembling them...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Smallfoot: Modular automatic assertion checking with separation logic. Separation logic is a program logic ... Smallfoot, a tool for checking certain lightweight separation logic specifications. The assertions describe the shapes ... which are oriented toward novel aspects of separation logic, namely: avoidance of frame axioms (which...