- Referenced in 4 articles
- solution of the complex shallow ice model. This highly nonlinear model governs the coupled thermodynamical...
- Referenced in 1 article
- geophysically identified layers, such as water, ice, sediments, crystalline crust, lithospheric lid, and asthenosphere. LITHO1.0 ... model, including CRUST1.0 as starting model for the crust. We then perturbed the model ... model was generated by examination and discussion of the model with respect to key lithospheric ... represents a reasonable starting model of the earth’s shallow structure (crust and uppermost mantle...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10903 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7101 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1106 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1011 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1406 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...