- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Edgebreaker is a simple technique for compressing three...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- PCA-SIFT: A More Distinctive Representation for Local...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- M.E.S.H. : Measuring Error between Surfaces using the Hausdorff...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The IAM-database: An English sentence database for...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP) ...
- Referenced in 1120 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- The CMU Pose, Illumination, and Expression (PIE) database...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- VisualSEEk: a fully automated content-based image query...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- Code for the Earth Movers Distance (EMD). This...
- Referenced in 427 articles
- clusfind: A set of six stand-alone Fortran...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The PASCAL Visual Object Classes Challenge: A Retrospective...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Pfinder: real-time tracking of the human body...