- Referenced in 311 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- SLP-IOR is a model management system for...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1059 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1007 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1391 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The numerical solution of ordinary and partial differential...
- Referenced in 824 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...