- Referenced in 325 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- SLP-IOR is a model management system for...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1154 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Methods for solving systems of nonlinear equations. Chapter...