- Referenced in 7 articles
- cosmology. The code follows the diffusive shock acceleration, the mechanical and radiative energy losses ... electrons and ions are injected at shocks according to the thermal leakage prescription. Secondary electrons...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- radiation or high-power laser driven radiative shock hydrodynamics in two-dimensional (2D) axis-symmetric ... laser driven thin Aluminum (Al) foil acceleration. The simulation results are found...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4841 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5559 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11158 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 730 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SPICES1 - a smart-particle code for kinetic plasma...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 704: ABDPACK and ABBPACK-FORTRAN programs for...