- Referenced in 1 article
- plug-flow, batch, and jet stirred reactors), shock-tubes, rapid compression machines ... provides useful numerical tools such as the sensitivity and rate of production analyses, needed...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...