- Referenced in 1 article
- each method in terms of signal decorrelation and energy compaction. The different forms of Fourier...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- EFDR: Wavelet-Based Enhanced FDR for Signal Detection in Noisy Images. Enhanced False Discovery Rate ... into the wavelet domain in order to decorrelate any noise components, following which the coefficients ... Nonparametric hypothesis testing for a spatial signal.’ Journal of the American Statistical Association...
- Referenced in 8040 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 4888 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- The ICALAB toolboxes. ICALAB for Signal Processing and...