- Referenced in 204 articles
- between two distributions, which are represented by signatures. The signatures are sets of weighted features ... amount of work needed to change one signature into the other. The notion of ”work ... features. The size of the two signatures can be different. Also, the sum of weights ... signature can be different than the sum of weights of the other (partial match). Because...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- form of “challenge-response signatures”, derived from the Schnorr identification scheme, that have the property ... challenger and signer can compute the same signature; the former by having chosen the challenge ... latter by knowing the private signature...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- FLASH, a fast multivariate signature algorithm. This article describes the particular parameter choice and implementation ... rare published, but not broken signature schemes, that allow signatures to be computed and checked ... submissions to NESSIE (New European Schemes for Signatures, Integrity, and Encryption), a project within...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- NTRUSign: Digital signatures using the NTRU lattice. We introduce NTRUSign, a new family of signature ... properties of general APPR-CVP based signature schemes (e.g. GGH) and show that they ... obtainable from an analysis of a large signature transcript. In the case of NTRUSign this...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- attacks (IND-P2-C2) along with secure signatures and ideal certification authority are sufficient...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- experimentation, many geometric algebras with different dimensionality, signatures and other properties may be required. Instead ... basis vectors, all 3 signatures are supported (-1, 0, +1). It is also possible...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- efficiency through the careful analysis of signatures assigned to each computed polynomial. However, it computes ... trivial task, because they correspond to signatures required for reduction. This paper revisits the theory ... that prunes redundant polynomials, then re-computes signatures to preserve correctness. This strategy successfully reduces...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- ESIGN is an efficient digital signature algorithm [OkS], [Ok], whose computation speed is more than ... scheme, while its key length and signature length are comparable to those ... card. This realizes a computation time for signature generation of about 0.2 seconds. To achieve ... this remarkable speed for signature generation, appropriate implementation techniques such as pre-computation and table...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- shared- and public-key cryptography (encryption and signatures), hash functions, and Diffie-Hellman key agreements...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- service itself (invocation interface and behavior signature) relies on a stack of XML based standards...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Polygraph: automatically generating signatures for polymorphic worms. It is widely believed that content-signature-based ... this paper, we present Polygraph, a signature generation system that successfully produces signatures that match ... polymorphic worms. Polygraph generates signatures that consist of multiple disjoint content substrings. In doing ... contribute a definition of the polymorphic signature generation problem; propose classes of signature suited...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- computer simulation for Corrosion Control, Galvanic Corrosion, Signature Management, Defect Assessment and Crack Growth Simulation...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Autograph: toward automated, distributed worm signature detection. Today’s Internet intrusion detection systems (IDSes) monitor ... novel Internet worms. Generation of the worm signatures required by an IDS--the byte patterns ... study packet traces to produce a worm signature. Yet intervention must occur early ... Autograph is a system that automatically generates signatures for novel Internet worms that propagate using...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- C/API modules from (handwritten or F2PY generated) signature files (or directly from Fortran sources...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- tool – PIPER. PIPER exploits type signatures provided by the programmer to partition the model checking...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- present a uniform signature-based approach to compute the most popular bisimulations. Our approach ... handling of very large transition systems. Signatures for the bisimulations are built up from ... operations. Thus, the definition of an appropriate signature is the key for a rapid development...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- sensor network applications. It provides a digital signature scheme (ECDSA), a key exchange protocol (ECDH...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- quantifier-free formulas built over a signature of uninterpreted sort and function symbols...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- database including face, voice, fingerprint, hand and signature modalities. Information technology innovations involve a constant ... human face images, hand shape, voice, handwritten signature... In order to take advantage ... modalities, including face, voice, fingerprint, hand and signature data. In this paper, the BIOMET multimodal...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- rate. Until now, numerical studies of observational signatures have used Monte Carlo generators implementing ... evolution. CATFISH deals with the observational signatures of black hole events beyond the simple semiclassical...