- Referenced in 8359 articles
- project which is similar to the S language and environment which was developed at Bell ... nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- including sophisticated gasket mechanics. Following the mounting analysis, the pre-stressed natural frequencies ... starting conditions for continuation in Abaqus/Explicit. Similarly, an analysis that starts in Abaqus/Explicit...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Abaqus/Explicit is a finite element analysis product that is particularly well-suited to simulate brief ... starting conditions for continuation in Abaqus/Standard. Similarly, an analysis that starts in Abaqus/Standard...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Similarity to Ideal Solution (TOPSIS), VIÅ¡ekriterijumsko KOmpromisno Rangiranje (VIKOR), Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA), Preference...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- property relationships, as well as for similarity analysis and high-throughput screening of molecule databases...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- while ComPAIRS works with similar statements in value tree analysis. The underlying methodology of these...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- basis of used analysis model, which is often case in similar systems...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool is designed to handle time series that...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- performs a systematic program analysis (using dynamic symbolic execution, similar to path-bounded model-checking...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- security problems arise, we develop new analysis techniques. Similarly, we develop new analysis techniques...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- SELFIS (SELF-similarity analysIS) is a java-based software tool for self-similarity and long...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- mathematics such as algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite ... with polynomial data.The approach is similar to that used in the former version...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- mutation analysis and two types of similarity analysis are presented in detail. DV-Curve...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- discipline known as exploratory data analysis or EDA. Thus, we see this book ... first one with similar goals: to make exploratory data analysis techniques available to a wide...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics ... pattern data using functions ppm, kppm, slrm similar to glm. Models may include dependence...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ways, MASTAN2 is similar to today’s commercially available structural analysis software. The number...
SAT Solver Verification
- Referenced in 5 articles
- very general solver with backjumping and learning (similar to the description given in (Nieuwenhuis ... solver with a specific conflict analysis algorithm (similar to the description given in (Krstic...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- organizers. The organizers will present an overall analysis and comparison based on these results ... performance to compare algorithms that eventually generate similar final solutions. Papers on novel concepts that...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- MODEL repository. Analysis tools are available for specific tasks relevant to proteomics, similarity searches, pattern ... topology prediction, primary, secondary and tertiary structure analysis and sequence alignment. These databases and tools...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- simba: A Collection of functions for similarity analysis of vegetation data. Besides functions ... some other functions for further processing of similarity data (Mantel-like permutation procedures) as well ... some other useful stuff for vegetation analysis...