- Referenced in 409 articles
- dense linear systems (also inner inclusions and structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems ... roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters ... also inner inclusions and structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature for univariate...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- converting between sparse matrix representations.\parThe simple user interface shields the user from the details ... complex sparse factorization data structures by returning simple handles to opaque objects. Additional user-callable...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- applications. Our approach, called PhaseLift, combines multiple structured illuminations together with ideas from convex programming ... diffracted patterns by solving a simple convex optimization problem inspired by the recent literature ... showing that one can design very simple structured illumination patterns such that three diffracted figures...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- package provides programs for converting data structures, printing simple statistics on a matrix, plotting...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- used in applications needing a simple format to store structured data...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- very lean structure and has been kept as simple as possible, such that the analogy...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- describe it in terms of a simple data structure, which we call the Corner Table...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- applicable to a broad class of structural optimization problems. The method employs mixed design variables ... explicit approximate problems having a simple algebraic structure. The explicit subproblems are convex and separable...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- logic extended with relational operators. A simple structuring mechanism allows Alloy to be used...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- format, (2) based on transparent and simple structure(s), (3) tailored for MCMC calculations within...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- Computation (PETSc) is a suite of data structures and routines that provide the building blocks ... much steeper learning curve than a simple subroutine library. In particular, for individuals without some...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- chosen. Finally, ABACUS provides many basic data structures and useful tools for the implementation ... algorithm framework. Simple reuse of code and the design of abstract data structures and algorithms...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- structures and algorithms for computational meshes and finite element assembly. To provide a simple...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Simple extensions to existing Java development environments make it possible to browse the crosscutting structure...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- want to offer a short and simple MATLAB code, described in more detail than usual ... solving for equilibrium in a truss structure (using piecewise linear force-displacement relations) and reset...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- built. The basic constituents and structure are simple, providing a common basis for describing models...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- page long with compact data structure following the style “Ten digit, ﬁve seconds ... proposed by Trefethen. The resulting code is simple, readable, and efﬁcient. A unique strength...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- runs; (ii) a flexible grid structure that enables simple construction of discrete differential operators...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- structure. VMD provides a wide variety of methods for rendering and coloring a molecule: simple...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- high energy physics but its rich structure and ease of use lends itself well ... relativity. Here, we present a series of simple examples showing how Cadabra may be used...