- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans the entire range of physics, providing access ... virtually any field of engineering simulation that a design process requires. Organizations around the world ... best value for their engineering simulation software investment. Simulation-Driven Product Development takes engineering simulation ... unequalled depth and breadth of our software coupled with its unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation of dynamic systems. It includes AUTO...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs). We provide software...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- robots and industrial processes, intelligent software agents, discrete event simulation, etc. It is based...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- network simulator. COPASI is a software application for simulation and analysis of biochemical networks...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Geostatistical Modeling Software) is a new crossplatform software for geostatistics. Capitalizing on the flexibility ... more variables, sequential and multiple-point simulations. This software was developed with two aims...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- implemented in a dynamical deep drawing simulation software (SIMEM3 Renault) where unilateral contact...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur Simulation physikalischer Vorgänge, die mittels Differenzialgleichungen beschrieben...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- general purpose Multi-Body Simulation (MBS) software which is used for the dynamic analysis ... mechanical or mechatronic system. This simulation tool enables engineers to generate and solve virtual...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- CarSim is software for simulating and analyzing the behavior of four-wheeled vehicles in response ... packages require no other software, although full compatibility with other simulation environments is included...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- VPLAN is a software for modeling, simulation, parameter estimation and optimum experimental design for processes...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Defect Assessment and Crack Growth Simulation. Our innovative software tools and services are used ... that work. They choose BEASY as their simulation partner to solve their complex engineering challenges...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Vensim is simulation software for improving the performance of real systems. Vensim is used ... sophisticated calibration methods. Instant output with continuous simulation in SyntheSim. Flexible model publication. Model analysis...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- modular and open-source software project for quantum simulations of materials. QUANTUM ESPRESSO...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Transport Code (MCNP) is a software package for simulating nuclear processes. It is developed...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- certain signalling – PTV Vissim allows you to simulate traffic patterns exactly. Motorised private transport, goods ... world’s leading software for microscopic traffic simulation, PTV Vissim displays all road users ... realistic modelling of all road users. The software offers flexibility in several respects: the concept ... urban transport infrastructure. For example, the simulation software may be used to create detailed computational...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- GINsim: A software suite for the qualitative modelling, simulation and analysis of regulatory networks. This ... Java software suite devoted to the qualitative modelling, analysis and simulation of genetic regulatory networks...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Stuttgart Neural Network Simulator) is a software simulator for neural networks on Unix workstations developed...