- Referenced in 184 articles
- tools for incorporating complex chemical kinetics into simulations of reacting flow. Using CHEMKIN, researchers...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- methods are popular for the direct numerical simulation of time-dependent viscous incompressible flow ... existence of spurious currents for the simulation of a spherical drop with zero initial velocity...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- industrial processes, intelligent software agents, discrete event simulation, etc. It is based on a formal...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 159 articles
- toolbox you can design, train, visualize, and simulate neural networks. You can use Neural Network...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- multimodal functions of continuous variables with the “simulated annealing” algorithm From authors’ summary ... continuous variables is presented, derived from the “simulated annealing” algorithm recently introduced in combinatorial optimization...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics. But the nature of sequentiality...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- that can easily be incorporated into existing simulation codes. The primary design goals were...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data ... spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference ... dependence on marks. Fitted models can be simulated automatically. Also provides facilities for formal inference ... squared tests) and model diagnostics (including simulation envelopes, residuals, residual plots and Q-Q plots...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- composite airplane fuselage. Within a single simulation, it is possible to analyze a model both...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- three parts of the program (geometry, physical simulation and scripting) can be used...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- library provides a framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations using arbitrary unstructured ... steady and transient simulations on a variety of popular geometric and finite element types...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- virtual reality, scientific visualization, information visualization, flight simulation, and video games. OpenGL is managed...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- versatile package to perform molecular dynamics, i.e. simulate the Newtonian equations of motion for systems ... calculating the nonbonded interactions (that usually dominate simulations) many groups are also using...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Simula is the name of two simulation programming languages, Simula I and Simula 67, developed ... subclasses, virtual procedures, coroutines, and discrete event simulation, and features garbage collection. Also other forms ... name suggests, Simula was designed for doing simulations, and the needs of that domain provided...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- sheer size of many modern physics and simulation problems has led to the development...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- knowledge representation, processing of natural language, simulations, multi agent systems, and sophisticated graphical user interfaces...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- where the objective function evaluation is a simulation package treated as a black...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Markov chain or ODE methods or simulation. Performance results are displayed graphically on the platform...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- GloMoSim: A Library for Parallel Simulation of Large-scale Wireless Networks. A number of library ... based parallel and sequential network simulators have been designed. The paper describes a library, called ... GloMoSim (Global Mobile system Simulator), for parallel simulation of wireless networks. GloMoSim has been designed...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- important role in several areas of biomolecular simulation, including simulation of diffusional processes to determine...