- Referenced in 186 articles
- tools for incorporating complex chemical kinetics into simulations of reacting flow. Using CHEMKIN, researchers...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Simula is the name of two simulation programming languages, Simula I and Simula 67, developed ... subclasses, virtual procedures, coroutines, and discrete event simulation, and features garbage collection. Also other forms ... name suggests, Simula was designed for doing simulations, and the needs of that domain provided...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- methods are popular for the direct numerical simulation of time-dependent viscous incompressible flow ... existence of spurious currents for the simulation of a spherical drop with zero initial velocity...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data ... spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference ... dependence on marks. Fitted models can be simulated automatically. Also provides facilities for formal inference ... squared tests) and model diagnostics (including simulation envelopes, residuals, residual plots and Q-Q plots...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 161 articles
- toolbox you can design, train, visualize, and simulate neural networks. You can use Neural Network...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- that can easily be incorporated into existing simulation codes. The primary design goals were...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- industrial processes, intelligent software agents, discrete event simulation, etc. It is based on a formal...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- multimodal functions of continuous variables with the “simulated annealing” algorithm From authors’ summary ... continuous variables is presented, derived from the “simulated annealing” algorithm recently introduced in combinatorial optimization...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics. But the nature of sequentiality...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- composite airplane fuselage. Within a single simulation, it is possible to analyze a model both...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- three parts of the program (geometry, physical simulation and scripting) can be used...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- library provides a framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations using arbitrary unstructured ... steady and transient simulations on a variety of popular geometric and finite element types...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- virtual reality, scientific visualization, information visualization, flight simulation, and video games. OpenGL is managed...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- versatile package to perform molecular dynamics, i.e. simulate the Newtonian equations of motion for systems ... calculating the nonbonded interactions (that usually dominate simulations) many groups are also using...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- sheer size of many modern physics and simulation problems has led to the development...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- knowledge representation, processing of natural language, simulations, multi agent systems, and sophisticated graphical user interfaces...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- where the objective function evaluation is a simulation package treated as a black...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike BUGS. JAGS was written...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Markov chain or ODE methods or simulation. Performance results are displayed graphically on the platform...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- important role in several areas of biomolecular simulation, including simulation of diffusional processes to determine...