- Referenced in 1600 articles
- systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix factorizations (LU, Cholesky...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- package computes the QR and singular value decompositions of rectangular matrices and applies them...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- routines are included that use singular value decomposition to solve certain least-squares problems. EISPACK...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- able to capture all the dominant singular values of a sparse or structured matrix. These...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- other related problems such as the singular value decomposition or the quadratic eigenvalue problem...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- functions for computing the singular value decomposition of large and sparse or structured matrices...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- implemented and evaluated three methods: a Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) based method (SVDimpute), weighted...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- least squares problems, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. Designed to be efficient...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- numerical (iterative) methods for computing the singular value decomposition (SVD) of large sparse matrices using ... several of the largest singular triplets (singular values and corresponding left- and right-singular vectors...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- minimization, to compute eigenvalues, eigenvectors, the singular value decomposition, or the QR decomposition. The package...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Structured EigTool Structured singular values and pseudospectra play an important role in assessing the properties...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- decompositions: canonical polyadic decomposition (CPD), multilinear singular value decomposition (MLSVD), block term decompositions...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- variables (Chebfun2 objects) and vector-valued functions with two components (Chebfun2v objects), all of them ... some relevant issues as global optimization, singular value decomposition, root finding, and vector calculus...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- large table of integer code values. The end user creates this table by using ... determined by inspecting the singular values of the Jacobian matrix. A global solution...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- which is embarrassingly parallel, and a singular value decomposition of size ⌈γmin ... strong concentration result on the extreme singular values, and hence that the number of iterations...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- largest or smallest singular values and associated singular vectors of a large matrix arises...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Analytical and numerical treatment of a singular initial value problem in avalanche modeling. We discuss ... model has the form of a singular initial value problem for a scalar ordinary differential ... based on a solver for singular initial value problems which is an implementation...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- MATLAB Code bvpsuite for the Solution of Singular Implicit BVPs. Our aim is to provide ... efficient numerical solution of boundary value problems in ordinary differential equations. Motivated by applications ... main focus is on singular boundary value problems in which singularities in the differential operator...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Furthermore, functions are available for fast singular value decomposition, for computing the pseudoinverse...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Sbvp 1.0 - a matlab solver for singular boundary value problems. We present a MATLAB package ... boundary value problems in ordinary differential equations (ODEs). Our aim is the efficient numerical solution ... systems of ODEs with a singularity of the first kind, but the solver can also ... performance of established standard codes for boundary value problems...