- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 544 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- XTREMES is an interactive menu-driven PC-based...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1156 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2945 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 512 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 774 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...