- Referenced in 5 articles
- median and the skewness of the response variable distribution are explicitly modeled by using semi ... distributions for the model error include log-normal, log-Student-t, log-power-exponential...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2707 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2720 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1511 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...