- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- We describe a code that evaluates the stability...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 692 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...