- Referenced in 12 articles
- numerical experiments, an interpolation of a smooth function on a triangle and the finite-element ... presented in the last section to check the performance of our implementation...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- wide range of distributions and link functions are supported, allowing users to fit – among others ... Further modeling options include auto-correlation and smoothing terms, user defined dependence structures, censored data ... assessed and compared with posterior predictive checks and leave-one-out cross-validation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- package QuiversToricVarieties contains functions to construct its quiver of sections and check whether the collection ... strong exceptional collections of line bundles for smooth Fano toric varieties of dimension less than...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Stochastic Processes. Contains functions to estimate model parameters and filter, smooth and forecast random effects ... multivariate normal and t response distributions, diagnostic checks, bootstrap standard error calculation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- slice timing, realign, normalize, smooth) data and results for functional connectivity, regional homogeneity, amplitude ... generate a set of pictures for easily checking the effect of normalization. In addition, users...
- Referenced in 1 article
- estimates of density functions and regression curves for different data structures. Smoothing techniques ... when a nonparametric estimate is used for checking a proposed parametric model. The Xlisp-Stat...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- RATS (Regression Analysis of Time Series) is a...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...